₹ 26000 exc. gst
YAAVIK MATERIALS AND ACS MATERIALS PRESENTS Carbon nanofibers in India.
CAS No.: 308063-67-4
Chemical vapor deposition (CVD) is usd to produce discontinuous carbon nanofibers. Carbon nanofibers demonstrate remarkable versatility; these highly graphitic nanoparticles possess a unique surface state as well as exceptional electrical, thermal, and mechanical properties. This combination of characteristics has possibilities for wide applications across many industries and applications.
- Metals. Polymers reinforced with carbon nanofibers (CFRP) are replacing metals such as steel and aluminum in cars, planes, sporting goods, and more. CFRPs are also used to reinforce concrete and other building materials.
- Rubber. Low-friction carbon nanofibers added to tires improve traction by increasing rolling and abrasion resistance and enhancing wet grip.
- Lubrication. Their low friction coefficient also makes carbon nanofibers ideal for reducing friction in oil and water-based fluids. And, as an added bonus, carbon nanofibers are stable under harsh conditions.
- Electronics. Carbon nanofibers conduct electricity really well; they’re ideal for many electronic devices, including batteries, transistors, and capacitors.
Our cutting-edge research materials are trusted by innovators around the world. Call today for more information about carbon nanofibers or any of our other graphene and graphene-related products.
Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) Method
|Special Surface Area:
Typical SEM Image of ACS Carbon nanofibers
Typical TEM Image of ACS Carbon nanofibers
2) Lithium-battery anodes
3) Nanotube composites (by filling or coating)
4) Drug delivery
To check out the list of all products visit on https://yaavikmaterials.com/carbon-series/
To visit homepage click on https://yaavikmaterials.com/